Andy Black Associates
digital transformation services for the digital economy
We provide an affordable way for UK government and SME’s to achieve digital transformation. It enables agile and innovative organisations to open up new markets and grow. It also provides the key to improving customer engagement and increasing productivity by competing at a higher level – and displacing larger, but slower, rivals.
Over the last year our team has grown to include experts in business communication, training, content, intelligence, cyber security and video. We operate as a virtual company and communicate using collaborative technology.
- A low-cost and powerful Digital Transformation Platform to improve customer engagement.
- Customised WordPress websites including ecommerce, SEO and hosting.
- Practical training courses focused on rapid upskilling and improving productivity.
- Content design services – audio, videos, images, SEO, campaigns, infographics and writing.
- Consultancy services – cyber security, research, mentoring and crowdfunding.
- In 2017 we will be launching online video elearning digital skills courses.
- Our services can be supplied individually, as modules or as entire packages.
Digital is reshaping traditional industry
Digital technology is reshaping traditional industry, especially those sectors that rely on direct engagement with consumers (for example, marketing, PR and design) and technological innovation (for example. science and high tech). Education, however, is the sector with the lowest proportion of digital businesses.
Percentage of companies in each sector that are now primarily using digital technology
Source: Tech Nation 2016 report – Tech City UK, Nesta, GrowthIntel, 2015
In today’s economy, the tech sector is driving innovation and boosting productivity across all industries. In tomorrow’s economy, every sector will be a tech sector. The “industries of the future” will be tech enabled and tech driven – digital transformation is the future.
Digital transformation is not just about adopting technology — it’s about creating a culture of innovation, where exponential outcomes are not just possible but demanded. Businesses that are slow to implement a digital transformation strategy will become increasingly excluded from a connected and growing global market and will also face pressures from fast, agile competitors – both local and global.
Andy Black Associates provide practical digital skills training courses that will increase both the confidence and the productivity of your employees. In addition our consultancy services can help you create a low-risk, low-cost and powerful digital transformation platform that will enable you to engage better with customers, open new markets and generate more business.