Scheduled for launch in 2019
In 2019 Andy Black Associates will be launching online video elearning training courses in:
- WordPress – How to create and manage a WordPress website – 35 videos
- Twitter – Personal and Company profiles – 20 videos
- LinkedIn – Personal and Company profiles – 20 videos
- Facebook – Personal and Company profiles – 20 videos
- Google+ – Personal, Company and Brand profiles – 30 videos
- Hootsuite – Social media management – 20 videos
- Google – Analytics, Ads and Search Console – 40 videos
- SEO – Basic to Advanced – 40 videos
- Content Design and Marketing – How to create text, image, infographics, video and audio content – 40 videos
The video elearning courses will be hosted in a secure datacentre and will be streamed and encoded to work on any PC, tablet or mobile device. All subscribers will have their own individual login. The video elearning syllabus will consist of a series of short 5 minute “How to” videos going from the very basics to the advanced. A key benefit of this modular approach is that we can rapidly update the videos as things change. All subscribers will have access to a helpline.
Video eLearning – The Key Benefits
- 24/7 Accessibility.
Video eLearning can be made accessible to a workforce 24/7 and on any device. Employees can learn a subject at their own pace at home, in the office or whilst travelling. Also, unlike classroom training, eLearning ensures fast learners can complete their training sooner and slower learners, particularly those with a fear of tech, do not feel intimidated and can learn at their own pace. This is a particular benefit when a company has a mix of millennials and baby boomers in the workforce.
- Improved productivity
With video eLearning, it is possible to train staff from all operational regions and save the time used for travelling to classroom based training. Additionally, access to an expert helpine supporting the video eLearning will give employees confidence and accelerate learning. Both of these factors will improve productivity.
Organisations incur significant costs through conventional learning systems. Typically, money is spent on trainers, travel, accommodation, refreshments, room hire, documents and other items. eLearning enables all these costs to be mitigated.
Video eLearning Pricing
- 1 registered named user £9.95 per month – Individual – Monthly direct debit
- 20 registered named users £160 per month – Departmental – 3 month min contract
- 100 registered named users £600 per month – Enterprise – 6 month min contract
Video eLearning – Digital Transformation Case Study
Watch Mark Millmore of Andy Black Associates describe how video elearning has been used to assist the adoption and roll-out of our customised WordPress websites across local government.
- 24/7 Accessibility.