The digital economy is here
Is your business digital ready?
Are your employees digital ready?
Do you know how to use digital for business?
Do you want to increase sales, reduce costs and open new markets?
We can help you
We provide digital services and
training for UK government and SME's
Helping you to take full advantage
of the digital economy
Andy Black Associates
digital transformation services for the digital economy
As we all watch digital disruption engulfing large organisations, it is clear that new platforms, tools, training and engagement strategies could help government departments and SME's step up and take advantage of the new digital economy.
We provide an affordable way for UK government and SME's to achieve digital transformation. It enables agile and innovative organisations to open up new markets and grow. It also provides the key to improving customer engagement by competing at a higher level – and displacing larger, but slower, rivals.
Over the last year our team has grown to include experts in business communication, training, content, intelligence, cyber security and video. We operate as a virtual company and communicate using collaborative technology.
- A low-cost and powerful Digital Transformation Platform.
- Customised WordPress websites including ecommerce.
- Practical training courses focused on rapid upskilling.
- Content design services - audio, videos, photos, images, infographics and writing.
- Consultancy services - cyber security, research, mentoring and crowdfunding.
- In 2017 we will be launching online video elearning digital skills courses.
- Our services can be supplied individually, as modules or as entire packages.
The danger of the past was that men became slaves.
The danger of the future is that man may become robots – Erich Fromm
I ask, in my writing, ‘What is real?’ Because unceasingly we are bombarded with pseudo realities manufactured by very sophisticated people using very sophisticated electronic mechanisms. I do not distrust their motives; I distrust their power. – Philip K Dick